This post contains affiliated links. I receive a small compensation.
Hey there friends! Already into a new month and I have so many great ideas/plans going on and I can’t wait to see what this month brings. You know me, I’ve been attempting to get back into reading ( but still loving all these awesome podcasts I’m listening too as well )!
Of course I’ve been putting together a few of some of my favorite books to get cozy and read this winter. Ugh I know..we’re all waiting for winter to move on out of here and get into Spring!
1. The Couple Next Door– This prequel and amazing thriller to A Stranger in the House- oh my gosh, it’s so awesome!
2. Big Magic – I’m a huge fan of Eat, Pray, Love so of course I can’t wait to cozy up to this great novel by one of my favorite authors!
3. The Life Changing Magic Of Tidying Up– I really need this in my life to help me tidy up my house..or really my life ha. This is a must!
4. The Woman In The Window – If you’re a fan of Gillian Flynn and Tana French, this powerful twisty thriller is about an agoraphobic woman who believes she witness a crime in a neighborhood.
5. Lilac Girls – I loved Sarah’s Key and this novel is no different. This reveals the power of unsung women to change history in their quest for love, freedom and second chances.
6. The Great Alone – An unforgettable portrait of human frailty and resilience, Kristin Hannah shares a modern American pioneer and Alaska’s beauty and danger. It’s a stay up all night story of loss and love, survival and the wildness that nature lives in both nature and man.
7. Annihilation– A biologist’s husband disappears, she goes on a dangerous and a secretive expedition that leads to chaos.
8. The Hate You Give– When a girl witnesses her good friend being shot and killed by police for doing nothing wrong, she decides if she can gain the courage to stand up for justice. This is such a quick read!
9. Dumplin‘ – Need a novel to give you self confidence? Willowdean is your girl who sets out to reclaim her own confidence by entering in her town’s beauty pageant to prove she deserves a place in the spotlight, despite her size.
10. Everything Here Is Beautiful – A beautiful novel discussing sisterhood and mental health with empathy and becomes a powerful read about love and sacrifice.