This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReadyPasta #CollectiveBias
I have to admit something. I’m not the best cook at almost 31 years old. It’s true! I’m really trying to be better with getting more comfortable in the kitchen ( THIS and THIS have become a favorite ) but also I want to create delicious and fun meals I know my family will enjoy night after night.
With a newborn, a toddler and a husband to feed my meals usually need to be quick, easy and of course, delicious. Pasta always seems to be a big hit with my daughter and husband and it’s easy for me to scarf down before our little man needs attention, so you can bet we have it at least once a week.
I recently came upon these Barilla Ready Pasta pouches. It’s a new product being introduced that offers al dente pasta in 60 seconds! Aka you don’t have to sit over the stove waiting for the water to boil or even drain; all you ned is a microwave! What I also love about this pasta is that it’s made with 3 simple ingredients; extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and the same delicious, quality barilla pasta the we shoppers trust with no preservatives.
I wanted to make a delicious pasta meal for my family this week and decided to on a super easy dish that only has 5 ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to make from start to finish! Here’s how to make my 5 Ingredient Spinach and Parmesan Pasta!
Barilla Ready Pasta
3 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
5-6 cups packed baby spinach
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Microwave Barilla Ready Pasta for 60 seconds
3. Add in the pasta and spinach.
4. Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted. If the pasta starts to dry out, add in some of the reserved pasta water. We usually add about 1/3 cup.
5. Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
6. Pour pasta into a large bowl. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Looking for these convenient Barilla Pasta pouches yourself? I found mine at my local Walmart in the pasta aisle. I can’t wait to hear what type of delicious dish you’ll be making with only 60 seconds of prepping your pasta.