My kids are a huge fan of banana’s and I love making anything a little sweeter for them. When we lived in Atlanta, the banana pudding was a huge staple of the south. Finding quality banana pudding is key and I wanted something simple to make for my kids.
This recipe takes only 5 minutes, a few ingredients, and is full of rich, fluffy flavor! My children love to assist me in making it as well which is easy to do. Enjoy making this dessert because it’s truly one you’ll want to make once a week. Make sure to check out a few other favorite sweet treats we enjoy making when the weather changing including chocolate chip oreo bars, zucchini bread or pumpkin spice muffins!
- 2 medium banana
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 c milk
- Mix instant pudding and milk together in a large bowl.
- Blend together until thick
- Line bowl/dish with wafer cookies and banana slices.
- Pour a layer of pudding over. Continue to layer until complete.
- Top with cool whip and place reminder remainder cookies. Refrigerator until serving.