I’ve always been an avid reader and love sharing some great ideas on how to help you find your own escape when it comes to reading. Books can provide a way to escape the world for a few minutes each day. Below are a few favorites that I think you’ll love and a few of you have shared as well.
- Colleen Hoover : I’ve been sharing on my Instagram with you all about how much I adore her novels and truly anything thus far is so good. I’ve read Ugly Love, Verity, It Ends With Us and am finishing up Remember Him.
- In Five Years : The premise got me… waking up one day, five years in the future with a different ring on your finger, in a different apartment, with a different man? It was a book I could not put down and I really enjoyed it and the major twist got me.
- The Gift Of Fear : This one was recommended to me by a few of you on my Facebook page and I immediately added to my cart. These days no one feels immune to violence but now this book discusses the human violence almost always a a motive and preceded by clear warning signs. Compelling examples provided by the author teaches us how to read the signs and use our most basic but often most discounted survival skill- our own intuition.
- Malibu Rising – First off, any Taylor Jenkins Reid books are super good and this one is highly popular! Four famous siblings throw an epic party to celebrate the end of the summer. But over the course of twenty-four hours, their lives will change forever.
- People We Meet on Vacation : Poppy and Alex have been best friends since forever, and each year they take a vacation together—a glorious, uncomplicated summer holiday. Except that last year it got complicated, and this year it’s weirdness for all. Emily Henry takes home this year’s Best Romance for her insightful investigation into that unknowable gray area between friendship and true love.
Share some other great novels that you enjoy reading in the comments below! I’d love to grab more ideas!