Hey there friends! I don’t know about you but I love that it’s already Thursday and this week is flyin’ by! Maybe because we had Monday off due to New Years but I def think having it off the rest of the year would be perfect– agreed?
So far on day 3 of the new year, it’s already been a blast ha! Anyone else really excited for a great 2018? I have so many fun things planned for this blog, personal life, traveling and more! It’s going to be a SUPER fun year and I can’t wait to take you all along with me!
Last year I knew a lot of people shared that they had a ‘word of the year’ to live by instead of setting New Years Goals. I LOVED LOVED LOVED sharing my word last year and def wanted to try it again this year. I’m awful at setting goals although I tend to try and accomplish a few, to make a huge list is just impossible for this busy Mom.
Thanks to my sweet friend Erica’s inspiration about her word of the month, I wanted to share a few of mine that are going to define this year for me..or at least, how I’m hoping to live the year out!
1. Balance – Taking time I need to get what needs to be done so I can balance
2. Heal – On a personal matter, there are still moments in my life that I’m healing from- and I know it takes time to move on and gather strength so I’ll be continuing to do so throughout this year.
3. Personal – While we all love those great sponsored posts, I’m really trying to connect with more of you on my blog so I’ll be adding a few more personal posts on here in hopes to motivate, inspire, connect and encourage you all.
4. Celebrate- Too often I get lost in the chaos and don’t even celebrate some pretty big accomplishments that have happens to myself, my family, friends and loved ones. We need to CELEBRATE these big milestone and that’s what I plan on doing ( part of that works with this weekend so stay tuned on Insta Stories )
5. Create – I tend to stay in a pretty tight bubble when it comes to creativity but this last year I’ve put myself out there and really made strides with wanting to evolve my blog, my social life, my commitment and those I surround myself with daily.
As part of these words, I also want YOUR input about how I can make Cait’s Cozy Corner better! YOU are the ones that come and read all my content so I want to make sure you’re enjoying coming here, reading and seeing what YOU love and just wanting to make it a stop 🙂 Thanks friends!