Hello there and happy Friday from a little coffee shop this morning! I’ve set up shop for a few hours while I wait for Zach to get off work and then we are jetting off on a plane to head to Italy later tonight! It’s crazy to me that we’ve been planning this trip for over a year now and it’s finally here! I can’t wait to share everything and anything with you in the days to come ( don’t worry a huge travel guide is being put together! )
I haven’t written in so long and while I know a few of you were asking why, the truth of it is, I just needed the break! I haven’t been feeling motivated or inspired and I didn’t feel like putting content out there if I wasn’t excited to share with you. I have a few posts for next week coming while I’m gone but you can follow along on my Insta Stories to watch where we are and what we’re up too!
I wanted to share a few things I’m enjoying this week since many of you are saying this is a favorite series of yours! So grab your own large mug of coffee ( or water/tea ) and leave what you’re enjoying in the comments below too!
1. Tan Mules– I saw these mules when bloggers were talking about the Nordstrom Anniv. sale and thought these mules were so stinkin cute! I just adore the color, the fit and how they are perfect for going into fall!
2. Sword And Scale Podcast – I’ve been on the hunt for a new podcast to listen too and my cousins both turned me on to this one over the weekend! HOLY COW! It’s a murder mystery podcast of various cases told by witnesses and let me just say, they are CHILLING! Listen too it and let me know what you think!
3. Gratitude – I’ve been practicing the easy way of gratitude and what that means to me both large and small. I recently just shared 3 things I’m grateful for on my Instagram too! I’ve been writing down 3 things I’m grateful for each day.
4. Overnight Oats– I go through phases where I love to make these overnight oats every morning! I love pairing mine with oats, yogurt and top it with various berries in the morning. I’m in a pick strawberry kick as well as a few scoops of peanut butter. YUM!
5. James Avery Earrings – I’ll be sharing more of these earrings next week but they are so freaking cute. As someone as not really a big earring person, I love how cute and easy they are to style and I’ll be taking them with me on this trip!
6. “Life Is Too Short For Fake Cheese and Fake Friends” – This article was brought to my attention yesterday and this now season of my life, it could not be more fitting. Read it. I know you’ll love it.