3. Get Outside Your Comfort Zone- Last week I shared about going outside your comfort zone and how important it is to do that. When setting goals, you want to be realistic but also challenging. Sometimes by being uncertain and going outside your comfort bubble, you want it badly to make wit happen. Maybe it’s quitting your job that you hate or moving across the country like we are. Maybe it’s getting a new recipe down or hitting a health milestone!
Here are a few ideas to help you with some goals that you might have
1. Is there a goal you’ve been wanting to accomplish that you’ve been thinking about for years?
2. What are your top 5 goals or values you have?
3. What is something that you have control over that you can make happen?
4. What is something you want to make happen before you turn that next decade?
Remember.. you’ve got put to put in the work with big goals like this. Big goals come with big rewards and they need to be meaningful enough so that you find it necessary to make it happen. Sometimes the biggest goals may be so hard but once you get to that point, you’ll be so thankful you stuck with them to make it happen. Now, go get ’em!