Happy Friday and a nice long weekend upon us! I’ve been so looking forward to Labor Day and spend some quality time with our family since the last few weeks ( and upcoming ones ) are so crazy! Zach actually has off today and I’m so loving some time one on one with him. We’re going to enjoy touring the house, gathering a few things we need and then exploring a bit. A relaxing weekend is just what I need.
I still can’t believe it’s the last day in August. The last few months have really been going by quickly but with September comes officially moving into our new home. I’m sure your sick of me sharing about it ha but I can’t help it. If you’ve ever built a home you know there are so many decisions and ideas that go into it.
A few of you have been asking what I’ve been enjoying this month so I wanted to round up a few in this post today!
1. Sharp Objects – Many of you have been telling me to watch the show and oh my goodness you were right! It’s addicting and I actually finished watching the first season in about a few days! I know that there is a book and do remember reading it a few years back so I may start it up again. Maybe start a book club with it? Thoughts friends?
2. Bona – I received this Bona mop last week and truly have loved cleaning my floors with it. Well, it’s my parents floors because they have been amazing letting us live with them the last four months while our home is getting built
3. Brookside – I’m a huge fan of Brookside but eating these amazing Acai and Blueberry blend the other day brought it to an entire different level. Have I mentioned I’m a super big dark chocolate can?! I can’t stop eating them! Are you a fan too? I’m also particle to THIS one too!
4. Camo Sweatshirt – You all know I’m a big fan of cozy anything so when I found this sweatshirt I was smitten. I’m getting hooked on the camo trend right now for fall and this may be something I just wear from now until next spring. Can you blame me?! Plus it’s under $30.
5. PSL’s Are Back – Obviously I couldn’t leave an August favorite out. I usually share this favorite in September but since the famous PSL’s are officially back a few weeks early ( thanks ‘bux ! ) I needed to include it. I think you either have a love affair or dislike them. I’ve always been in love with them personally but tell me if you aren’t a fan and what you LOVE to order instead.