I love being able to go back and see what you all enjoyed purchasing in the last year. They can range from beauty, recipes, home decor and more! Below are a few round ups of your favorite items and best sellers!
- TULA SOS Lip Balm: Okay you guys went crazy for these lip balms and I couldn’t agree more! These lip balms are extremely hydrating + give a great color on any skin type! I carry a few in my purse, bathroom + car ( aka I love the 3 combo pack ). Don’t forget to use code CAITCOZY for 15% off!
2. SOMA Bra: I’ve been raving about the Soma Bras for the last year and a half ever since I had my own breast augmentation a year and a half ago and it’s been a game changer for the comfiest, wire free and super soft bras. Plus so many of you clearly enjoy it as well!
3. VERB Bars: I always need a pick me up between 1-2p and I am not a huge fan of grabbing a cup of coffee. These VERB Bars have been such a great way to get an extra burst ( each has one shot of an espresso ) + they’re only 10 calories!
4. Work Out Shorts: Many of you are getting ahead start on your fitness and these shorts are my jam every single workout. They have built in undies, extremely cute + affordable! I love this one shoulder strap bra!
5. Planners: I love a good planner! Erin Condren is a planner that I’ve been using since college + I love all the quotes, colorful covers and pens they offer! Their hour by hour planner allows me to keep my days planned out so I don’t miss anything, including appointments.
6. Nike Sneakers: The most comfiest sneaker ever, am I right?! I love the color of these + could not rave about these more with you all. 312 of you said the same thing too!