Yes another Friday in the books and one I’m really grateful to have over here. Zach is leaving this weekend to head to a friend’s wedding and while I’m seriously super bummed I can’t be there to dance and enjoy the beach and my amazing friends, pregnancy and the health of me and the baby has to be top priority right now. Since the wedding is in Florida and my OBGYN says being over 6 months pregnant isn’t worth the risk of the Zeka virus that’s still lurking around, I opted to stay home with Lily. Yes girl time again! I’m really trying to soak in as much as I can of our time together before her brother makes his way into the world in a few months!
Oh, let’s chat about some Friday Favorites now shall we?! For those of you that are new to the blog, I share a few things I’m loving each week in hopes to give you some inspiration! I also love hearing what you’re enjoying this week as well so feel free to post in the comments below!
1. Cauliflower Cheese Bread – Zach made this last week and we were both a bit unsure of how it would taste. First of all, I’m not really a huge fan of cauliflower to begin with but you guys…this was amazing! So amazing that I took it to work the next day and shared some with my co-workers who thought the same thing and had no idea it was cauliflower! #GameChanger
2. Baby Bear Outfitters – I shared last week how much I adore my new diaper bag from Baby Bear Outfitters that of course I had to tell you again! I just can’t get over the material, design and storage in this amazing bag! It goes with all of my outfits, is easy to carry ( which is saying something since there is always SO MUCH to carry with newborns and now a toddler in the other hand ) plus the changing bad is on point.
3. Truly, Madly, Guilty– Thank you so much for recommending this book to me friends! I finally finished it last week and have been so excited to share about it with you! It’s a pretty intense book at times ( fair warning ) but the plot really kept this page turner going! I won’t say too much about it but if you’re looking for a mystery, relationship, suspenseful book, grab this!
4. Thinking Spring –These pastel colors really has me anxious for Spring coming in the next few weeks. I adore my new Purfect mug, these adorable printed notebooks and this gorgeous pink pastel gym bag to keep me in shape and sharing some wise words. Thanks to Ankit for these lovely itmems.
5. Baby Boy – I had my Glucose test yesterday (Follow me on Snapchat –> CaitW22 ) and hoping for a positive outcome ( aka no gestational diabetes ) but I’m still waiting for the results. For those of you that may not be familiar with this sugary drink, it’s a 5oz sugar water that you have to devour in 5 minutes, wait an hour and then get your blood drawn. The results will tell you how your body is breaking down your sugar. I didn’t have it with Lily but I know each pregnancy is different so I’m hoping for the same results with this little man. On a crazy note, I’m not measuring 2 weeks ahead but actually THREE weeks ahead now! We’ll have an ultra sound soon to see how he’s measuring and if we need to move up my due date. It’ll be here before we know it!
PS- I’m having an AWESOME Giveaway on my Insta tonight at 8pm eastern so be sure to come find me to check it out!