Good morning everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday with friends, family and loved ones today! I of course ate my weight and then some yesterday feasting with my east coast family! This has always been one of my favorite times being with them and even more special adding our kids into the mix. Lily adores her older cousins ( who are both 5 weeks older then her ) and it’s amazing to see them get together each time we’re able to visit.
Anyways, let’s dive into some things that I’m loving this week shall we! For those of you that are new to the blog, I try to share a list of a few things that I’m really enjoying to give you some inspiration. If you’d like to share what you’re loving too, feel free to comment below! I always read them and love hearing from you! So let’s get started!
1. Family – Of course, I had to throw my family in there for a favorite. As I’ve mentioned before, seeing my east coast family is always a highlight for me. Because we only see them about once a year, there is always lots of laughter, stories and the joy of just being together.
2. Easy Appetizers – I shared this super easy Christmas Tree Tray using grapes and various cheeses on Tuesday and it’s already a huge hit! I wanted to create something fun and festive for the holiday season and everyone loved this idea.
3. Free Trips – I’m a traveler by nature. I love seeing the world or even just anywhere within the United States. Did you know that Stella Cheese is offering a trip to Napa Valley which is around a $5,000 trip?! To enter, click here ! I mean, who doesn’t love a free trip that’s all about wine and cheese? It’s the perfect pairing!
4. Snacks – Right now my cravings at 17 weeks include Strawberry Popsicles and all things peanut butter. For me, anything bite size and easy to travel with is golden so when I found these Skippy PB Bites at the grocery store the other day I knew I had to have them! They are the perfect little snack and offer 5g of protein !
5. Ellen– This feel good story really got this pregnant Mom to get misty eyed a bit ( but let’s be serious, anything makes me cry right now ). When I saw this clip, it was so meaningful to see such a caring, kind and sweet woman earn such well deserved recognition. She and 20 others received the Medal OF Freedom which is the highest civilian honor presented to individuals who have made a significant contribution to “security or national interests of endeavors. Oh and that #MannequinChallenge was hysterical.