Another Friday in the books my friend! And an entire week of being 30?! Man…this week has just been all sorts of crazy but I have to say, I love being back in a routine again! So let’s celebrate a low key weekend that’s coming up with some fun things I’m loving this week!
1. Fragrance Outlet– I received this gorgeous bottle of perfume called Bamboo by Franck Olivier and I could’t have been more excited to try it. First off I adore the bottle. It’s a longer frame which actually seems to fit perfectly in some cosmetic bags I have for traveling. This perfume is a light floral smell to it which is perfect for when I want to spritz a bit before going out to dinner with friends. It retails at $72.99 but it’s a perfect size bottle and you’ll be wearing it all summer long!
2. Harry Potter And The Cursed Child- I haven’t started the book yet ( I know shocker ) but I’ve been so busy with so many things going on that I really can’t wait to sit down this weekend and begin this novel. So many of my friends said how great it was and as excited as I am to read it, I’m also nervous I wont love it. Has anyone else read it? What do you think?
3. Nature’s Truth Essential Oil- Peppermint- A few days ago I was at a super fun photo shoot with my fabulous photographer Kelsey when suddenly my legs and arms felt on fire! I’ve talked about how quickly I can get bite by those darn mosquitoes so after the shoot, I drove home and put my peppermint essential oil ( along with a bit of diluted water and oil ) all over to help take away the itch. You can read more about it here.
4. Stranger Things- So many of my friends have been telling me to watch this show on Netflix and when I brought it up to Zach to watch together, it turns out he’s already been watching a few episodes here and there. Personally ya’ll, I’m SUCH a wuss when it comes to movies/TV series like this. So, I won’t be watching ( or at least I’ll have to have all the lights turned out ). Like I said..#Wuss.
5. Here Comes The Fun. Ya’ll how seriously adorable is this tumbler? I ordered it the other day ( Use code CAITLINAUGUST to get 10% off ! ) and have been toting it with me everywhere! It’s just so cute and perfect for pool parties, running errands or even to sneak a few sips from my toddler.
6. Aquation – I was sent this product ( through Brandbacker ) to try their ultra hydrating line of products. With enriched ceramids and hyaluronic acid, these elements are within the lotion to help restore and fortify your skins natural water balance for healthy, hydrated skin. I’m obsessed with the three products I received ( Gentle Moisturizing Cleanser, the Daily Moisturizing Lotion and the Moisturizing Cream ). All 3 are super gentle and make my skin feel smoother the second I use it. Plus, they are a great steal for 16 ounces of pure product! Grab yours today!