Oh my gosh I haven’t wanted a Friday to get here as quick as this one! There are so many fun and exciting things are going to be taking place not just this weekend but also next week. Alright before I get ahead of myself here, I wanted to say just say thanks for all your sweet comments throughout the last few posts. I know some of them can be sort of scattered with makeup, organizing and just plain ‘ol fun quiz’s but I really just enjoy hearing from you all too! So thanks you guys!
Alright onto my favorites for the week! You’ll see a few things as sneak peeks for next week which I can’t wait to share as well as an AWESOME Giveaway coming up so keep your eyes peeled for that. As always, if there are things you’re loving this week I want to hear about them in the comments below so get on it!
1. Photography. I worked with a fabulous photographer last week who not only made me feel beautiful but was so organized in getting some great shots of my outfits ( and thank goodness too because it was around 90 degrees when we shot a lot of these ). She’s such a sweetheart and I can’t to show you more of them next week. Kelsey you’re the best! Check out her website for more info ladies! Stay tuned for some more sneak peeks on my Instagram!
2. Out Of Towners. A few of our best friends are making a long journey from Iowa to Atlanta tonight and into tomorrow. They are DRIVING with their 3 kids and we couldn’t be more excited to see them when they arrive in the morning. To say I’m anxious is such an understatement but the best part is they are saying an entire week so we get to soak as much time as we can with them.
3. Greys. Zach and I can’t stop binge watching this show after Lily goes down to bed. We cuddle under big comfy blankets and laugh, scream or shout at the TV. In case you’r wondering, we’re on Season 10 and shocked at some of the things that have been happening. We’re hopefully going to be finished with the upcoming 2 seasons since we heard that Season 13 is starting at the end of September! AHHH! Are you a fan too?!
4. Peanut butter Pie. I’m admitting to devouring this along with watching Grey’s. For me, I’m actually more of a pie person then a cake person ( take note for my birthday next week 😉 ) and this is jut heaven on a plate. It’s rich, creamy and ooey gooey peanut butter in every bite! Although it’s probably not the best to be eating since I’ll be in a swim suit for the next month, I’m lovin’ every bite thus far.
5. NSale-Yes I have to be one of those bloggers that share some of my favorite pieces from NSale but come on now! Who else isn’t excited for fall and these fabulous items too right? What are you getting from the sale?