Hey friends! I’m finally coming at you from a super busy week of getting my home ready for all our friends and family who are driving and flying in for one unforgettable weekend! When Zach and I first knew we were going to build our home, we also knew we wanted to host a really fun party to share our hard work, decision and love of our new place with everyone. They called our model home ‘the entertainment home’ because of how open it is and how the layout is truly perfect for hosting guests. It was what really made us fall in love with everything, as well as all the storage it held!
I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I’ve been loving this week with you all ( some even on HUGE sale right now ) so I had to make sure I put it all in one easy post! These items even make great gifts too!
1. Barefoot Dreams Blanket – A friend of mine just shared with me that she purchased this blanket and was amazed at the quality, softness and overall feel of this blanket. I’m a sucker for anything cozy ( duh ) but wasn’t sure on the price point as it seemed a bit high for a blanket. However, I just saw that it’s actually 50% off right now! These make the perfect gift for birthdays, upcoming holidays ( aka Christmas! ) or even house warming gifts!
2. 1800 Contacts- I have had NO TIME to make an eye doctor appointment when I realized I ran out of my contacts a few weeks until I realized I didn’t have too thanks to this amazing company who not only allows you to take an eye exam from the comfort of your own home but also sends you your contacts with free shipping in days right to your door. I wrote my post HERE about it and if you’re interested in starting you own exam check out more info HERE.
3. Dr Pepper Meatballs – These meatballs are def going to be on the menu for our party tomorrow and I can’t wait to make them because they are seriously are so stinkin’ easy to do! Plus, I always have a few of my favorite pop on hand to make it even easier! One is never enough when it comes to this easy appetizer.
4. Parties – Okay well really not just the parties itself but the people that com to join you in celebration of such a big milestone like building a home. Stay tuned for Monday for a recap of our Halloween/House Warming party because I’m sure it’ll be a great one.
5. Comfortable #LBD – I received this adorable black dress from Tribal Fashion a few weeks ago and knew it was perfect for a wedding I was attending. The black dress has a tie in the front so it’s extremely flattering and so soft. The jacket was cozy and a perfect transition piece for fall/winter. I can’t wait to wear it again! See more on my instagram.