Hello FRIDAY! I actually think this week went by rather quickly but mainly because we were happy to have another guest staying with us for a few days! Zach and I love entertaining, especially for people and friends we haven’t seen in such a long time. It was such a treat having Wes here in Atlanta.
Let’s chat about some Friday Favorites shall we? I’m linking up with a few other Mom’s to share in my little delights this week. Link up as well or write some of what you’re enjoying in the comments below.
1. Coffee. Ugh it’s down pouring here in Georgia this morning and the only thing getting me out of bed today was a hot cup of coffee. Plus as always this #Perfect mug makes the picture on my Instagram. It’s from Nordstrom Rack by the way!
2. Lincoln Park After Dark. If I’m wearing any nail polish color at all, chances are 9/10 it’ll be a light pink or a white color. Suddenly I must have had the world shift because I’m really drawn to this almost black light color. It may be coming a new favorite of mine.
3. Pantry Clean Out. Stay tuned for Monday as this weekend’s home organizing challenge is organizing the pantry. Since moving into our new house 4 months ago, it’s been a huge dumping ground for random things so I’m actually really anxious to make it look and feel functional. Am I the only one who loves doing things like this?
4. RIP Snape. Ok so this isn’t really a favorite but I had to share. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and I re-read the series every year. No really. I have since I started reading it at 11 years old and let me tell you, it really does get better every year. Right now I’m listening to the audio version since I drive an hour to work and I love it! Yesterday, hearing the death of a beloved character played by such an incredible actor, Alan Rickman really gutted me. I loved how so many people came together to commemorate such a beloved man.
5. Book Club. Don’t forget to vote for the book you want to read in February on my side bar! So many of you have such great taste and if there is ever a book you’d like to recommend for another month, please email me ( CaitsCozyCorner@gmail.com ) 🙂 Hope you’ll join the fun and tell your friends too!
Share what you are loving this week in the comments below!