Happy Friday friends! I’m currently in Iowa visiting my SIL and family while we attend a fun festival called the Tulip Festival ( similar to the one they celebrate in the Netherlands ). Have you heard of it before? I’m actually super exited to spend some quality time with them and our kids as well as get to know their adorable Dutch town. Yesterday I actually saw a tornado outside their home touch down ( check my Insta stories ) which was crazy to witness and luckily we are all safe here!
I wanted to share a few favorite things I’m loving this week including some great sales, some of your favorite posts you’ve all been enjoying and a few random things you’ve been asking me about! Hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend!
1. Michael Kors Watch– I’ve had this Michael Kors watch for a few years now and always received so many great compliments on it. I found out that it’s on sale right now for 30% off and it comes in black as well as a dark purple. Both are perfect Mother’s Day gifts or even for yourself.
2. Keeping My 1 Year Old Comfortable In The Water – You all are so sweet to love this post as much as I do. I was a little hesitant on putting Landon in the water but after following my 3 easy steps to get him comfortable up to the big day of putting in the pool, I think it really helped!
3. Mother’s Day Gifts – I have a few posts about gifts for Mother’s Day and wanted to share this one HERE and a few others gifts that I love. HERE and HERE are what I may be getting my own Mom ( I know she reads this too ha )
4. Spring Sales – There are have been a lot of great sales going on here and I’m exited to get a few items to spruce up my wardrobe including THIS that’s 50% off right now, THIS chambray dress which is perfect for play dates and going to date night, THESE pants that come in great colors and only $19 and so on!
5. Ember Mug
– My girl Erica shared this incredible find the other day and so of course, I had to get it myself. I mean..how cool is this concept?! It’s a coffee mug that seriously is a game changer in your house. As a Mom, I’m one to always get distracted by one thing or another and forget about my coffee ( #MomLife ) but this mug keeps your mug at an ‘ideal’ temperature and maintains that temperature until it’s finished. You are able to choose your own if you want a certain taste too. No seriously! They also have a travel mug too. Did I mention #amazing?!
6. BentoBox Lunch – These make for such a great travel kit as well as a lunch or snack on the go for Landon and Lily! This Bento Box is also dishwasher safe and I love all the little compartments to add various fruits, veggies and small snacks! It’s such a life savor and under $10!
7. Crazy For Collagen– Many of you kept sharing with me how much you love using collagen to help strengthen your skin, hair and nails. I put a post together sharing various forms to take collagen HERE. So far I’m loving the beauty wipes and powder form. What about you?