Happy Friday friends! What a week it’s been here in our household. Zach came back from being in San Diago last weekend for my soon to be BIL’s Bachelor party, then he had surgery on Wednesday for a small hernia and now we are preparing for family and friends to come into town tonight and tomorrow for Lily’s 5th Birthday party! Woohoo!
With so much excitement going on, I still wanted to share a few things I’m loving this week with you all since may of you really enjoyed it last week .
1. You all LOVED my ZOODLE Beef Stroganoff
2. THIS band from Kate Spade.. I’m swooning.
3. Sex and City Men from best to worst. Do you agree?
4. I’m loving these capris for working out and only $8!
5. One of the coziest open cardigans just went on sale!
6. Sharing some tips to help you stay on top of your goals this year
7. One goal that I’m shocked I said YES too. but sometimes doing what scares you is exciting!
8. Grab these jeans at only 30% off
9. You all went nuts over my wireless headphones inside my beanie!
10. THIS unicorn skirt and headband may wind up in my daughters closet