Happy Friday friends. It was another long week as you guys probably saw on my stories with both kids under the weather, including myself on Monday, -40 degree temps and my to attempt to shovel snow and packing everyone up for a little mini trip we’re taking to watch the Superbowl with friends this weekend. Yes- it’s been probably one of the longest weeks of the year I’ll for sure let you know but I’m so excited for a really fun and exciting weekend to come!
I wanted to share a few things I’m loving this week with you all! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Also, if you want to vote for our February book club please do! I’ll be sharing the winner tonight on my Instagram stories as well as Monday’s post!
1. Try to do something that TERRIFIES you like this one I’m doing
2. Sharing my ZOODLE recipe
3. This FLEECE PULLOVER is amazing and under $50
4. My kitchen is revealed and you all are loving it
5. Obsessed with this Louis Vutton Apple Dupe band
6. My daughter’s 5th Birthday Party deets
7. Ordered these new running shoes and I love the color
8. Hydrated masks are everything to keep my face feeling its best this winter
9. Grabbed this eyeliner and it stays all day!
10. I swear this nail dipping powder kit will allow you the best manicure ever in your home
Who are you hoping will win the Superbowl?
Any fun weekend plans?