Happy Friday friends. Anyone else feel like the week just dragged by? Just me? Well at least I had a few fun things pop up this week to keep it going thank goodness. Perhaps it was a lot of lack of sleep from my sweet 4 month old who keeps waking up in the middle of the night to eat, or just excited for the weekend to get here. Whatever the reason, I am certainly happy its Friday!
So let’s get to the real reason you probably stopped by! I usually share on Fridays a few of my favorite things so grab that cup of coffee and let’s get started! As always, feel free to share what you are enjoying this week in the comments below! I really do love hearing from you!
1. Bloggers Night Out – On Wednesday I ventured out after work to meet up with some fabulous blogger babes for a night out aka dinner and drinks! We ate at St. Cecila in Buckhead and I can’t stop raving about how gorgeous the place was + how fabulous the food and drinks were! It was great getting to meet some of these ladies who I’ve been following the last few months around the Atlanta area! Some are Moms like myself and some are just getting started in the blog world! Always a great chance to meet new friends like them! Thanks for getting it set up Chanel !
2. GOT – I know I know everyone was freaking out the Game Of Thrones episode last Sunday and truth be told..I ended up falling asleep about 5 minutes into the show! It had been a really big weekend so I’m actually excited to watch it tonight ( no spoilers please ! ) after the kids go to bed. Blame the Mom life mmmk!
3. In The News – While browsing through articles the other day, this one really caught my attention, especially after the Taylor Swift court case that just ended. Read it and let me know your thoughts. This also got my attention about tough marriage. More coming to the blog about that next week.
4. T. Swift New Album– Some of you saw on my Insta Stories that I was anxiously awaiting whatever Taylor was going to be throwin’ down on her Instagram! Turns out she has a new album coming out and I for one am kinda freaking out. Yes I still love the girl! Ever since I stood in line for two hours after her one of her concerts in college and she gave me the biggest hug ever– yeah..she is the bomb. Erm yeah and that hair cut…let’s forget about that!
5. St. Simon Island Recommendations – For Labor Day we are heading to St. Simon Island with friends! Did I mention it was kid free? WOO! So this newbie has never been and really could use some recommendations like what to eat, do, see.. ! Let me know!