This week was so much better than last week that’s for sure. Perhaps because we actually have ZERO plans for this weekend for the first time in over a month. I can’t tell you how excited that makes me ha. My parents are actually leaving town to attend a concert ( I swear they are so much cooler than me sometimes ) so my little family and I get the house to ourselves. Thankfully the weather is going to be warming up to so I see a few long walks in our future and a few ice cream visits. Anyone else?!
Since it’s Friday and we are all loving our big weekend ahead, I wanted to share a few favorites that I’ve come across the last week.
1. 1850 Coffee. A few of you saw on my Insta Stories some BTS I’ve been working with 1850 coffee. I tried their vanilla iced coffee and oh-em-gee it’s amazing! You need to run out and grab some yourself if you’re a coffee lover like myself and to be honest, I’m not a huge iced coffee fan but this changed my mind within sips of swallowing.
2. Sunglasses- I shared this post about my love for 21 sunglasses under $21 and I’ve found a few more that I just grabbed thanks to Amazon awesome prices. Have you scored any great sunglasses recently?
3. Friday Night Lights – You all are the BEST for telling me a few bindge worthy shows to enjoy. I know I’m always late to some great shows but I’ve heard THIS show talked about a lot when we lived in Atlanta and you all do not disappoint. I’m only the first season but I so appreciate you turning me to some great shows while I’m still getting used to this SAHM moments.
4. Overalls – I’ve been on the hunt to find the perfect overalls for this 5’2 Mom and I found a few favorites. I’m waiting for them to come in the mail but THIS FOR $34 and THIS are ones I’m super excited to try on for you all soon.
5. Landon Turned One – I still can’t believe I have a one year old now. I loved celebrating Landon’s birthday over the weekend and then his official big day this past Tuesday. He’s slowly learning to walk, taking a few steps here and there and scanning furniture. I forget how crazy this part is for everyone, especially with him climbing stairs as quickly as he can!