Happy Friday friends! I can’t tell you what a great week it’s bene getting caught up on a few things that were much needed around the house and having ZERO weekend plans. Personally, I love a weekend that isn’t full of a million things to enjoy some family time together.
1. A Million Little Things– my girlfriend turned me onto this show and I’ve been hooked watching it on HULU to catch up. It reminds me of This Is us. Have you watched it?! What do you think?
2. Working Out – I’ve worked out every single day this week from home which I’m pretty proud of. My goal is to try and do this the entire month of February ( my rest days are Yoga on Sundays and I love it ).
3. Branch Basics – I started switching out my cleaning products for a cleaner, healthier ( non chemical ) ones and Branch Basics has stolen my heart the last few months. If you’re interested in getting their starter kit, you can use CAIT15 for 15% off!
4. Confessions Of A Domestic Failure – How are you all enjoying our February book club novel? So far I’ve laughed out loud at least every other page and can really relate to all of the crazy Mom failures that are being told. I’m already flying through the pages and really loving it. What do you think? It’s not too late to join either- we’ll be sharing our thoughts here on my blog on Thursday, February 28th!
5. Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Ideas– I wrote this post last year and it’s a great reminder that you dont need to spend a lot next week in order to enjoy some quality time with your loved one. Heck, it can even work with your girlfriends too! PS- this adorable “love yourself” bath mat is the cutest thing I’ve seen so even if you are single, treat yo self!
6. Organizing/Purging – I’ve been cleaning, organizing and donating a lot of items in our home which makes me feel SO good! Of course, I’ve been also grabbing a few things to help keep things a bit more organized so I grabbed this shirt and accessory drawer organizer which is perfect for keeping things in their place, THESE bins with adorable handles, this round baskets are so cute for towels and blankets and this calendar to keep everything in one place for the month.