Men can be difficult to shop but I’m sure I found a few essentials for the main guy in your life. If your shopping for your Dad, your boyfriend, your fiance or husband of 22 years, this guide has something for everyone.
I hope you are able to grab a few things for the man in your life or in -law, friend or neighbor. There are also some great gag gifts at the end of this post that a few of you suggested I share too!
Items To Grab:
- Men’s ROBE – this robe has almost 1000 reviews and is a super soft, plush one to wear as soon as you jump out of bed with kids in the morning. The shawl collar makes it a great comfort for lounging, relaxing or just to throw on after a long day at the office. It has an adjustable wait belt ( great for after those big holiday dinners) and front pockets to put items in. It’s also machine washable.
- Wireless Headphones – I’ve shared my own personal love for these wireless headphones and I may also be getting a few more for the men in my life to enjoy too! These ones in particular are don’t go into your ear but rest on your cheekbones, ensuring that your ear remains completely open to hear ambient sounds. It’ also 20% lighter then regular wireless headphones too.
- Clarks Shoes – Looking for dress shoes for your main guy? These are 100% leather, imported and are at an affordable price ( some under $50 ). They have leather, lining material and a lace fascinating strap. These Oxford shoes also provide an extra cushion to give your feet comfort all day long.
- Crew Neck Sweatshirt – I always look for something comfortable, cozy yet looks nice for holiday parties/gatherings with friends and family. This crew neck sweetheart comes in a variety of colors and is made from a soft terry cloth.
- Air Fryer – Does the chef of the house want to start using an Air Fryer suddenly? Good news- this is one SALE right now and perfect for your guy to enjoy using ( and even you too ).
- Cooling Pint Glass – If your boyfriend loves his beer ice cold you need to grab these cooling pints! These pint glasses offer a cooling gel that is engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours. After 2 hours in the freezer, the beer FREEE is ready! It’s not just for frosty brews but can be great for lemonade, iced tea and iced coffee!
- Portable Charcoal Grill – This portable grill will be his best companion for football games, college events or camping getaways. It’s car friendly too thanks to safety latches, cool metal handles and a built-in heat protection shield.
- Novel Duffel Bag – A classic utility carryall is the perfect weekend bag with a designer features. It has articulated top handles and a removable padded shoulder strap offering various carrying options. It also has a two-way waterproof zipper and signature striped liner.
- Game Lover – If you have a game loving spouse like I do, this Jenga gift set is the perfect gift! It’s easy to store all the pieces into a travel bag and makes it a great time for everyone to play!
- Viking Beard Set – I just picked this beard set for a girlfriend to give her fiance and she was so excited. The set has wooden hair beard brushes, double sided pocket beard comb, care oil, styling balm and scissors!
Gag Gift ideas also include a few of these:
- This BEARD BIB makes a great gift for all of those of us who hate that extra hair everywhere.
- Meat loving fan? Grab these BACON BADGES to wear when you need them.
- For Friends who love coffee as much as their camera, this CAMERA MUG is the perfect gag gift.
- New parents? Can’t forget this “Go The F To Sleep Book” to laugh about.
- Swear Word coloring book? Yup- just color and relax.
- Cat lovers unite with this magical unicorn hat for your cat. I mean…
- Don’t drop your pizza anymore with this pizza pouch!
- Single friends this winter? Grab this “Grow a boyfriend” gag gift!
Is there anything I missed? Share in the comments below!