In college I worked 4 part time jobs. No really, 4 jobs on top of a full schedule of classes. It was crazy but I loved every minute of being busy. One of the things I never really seemed to have time for was cooking. I was clearly always on the go and needed to make meals that were quick and simple to take with me. A friend mentioned an easy breakfast that took minutes to make and I’m happy to report that it was almost life changing!
Overnight Oats. The best part of these little wonders is that you can make them any way you want with different ingredients. I’m a huge peanut butter fan and always have it in my pantry so that’s something that I’m constantly putting in my jar. Want to make your own overnight oats? Here’s how!
½ c of Quaker oats
½ c flavored yogurt ( I love Vanilla yogurt from Aldi )
Top with berries of your choice ( optional )
1. Put ½ c of Quaker Oats in your jar
2. Add flavored yogurt on top of oats
3. Top with berries if you’d like or any other topping
4. Fill the rest of the jar with milk ( or Almond milk if you prefer )
5. Put the lid on top, shake the jar until it’s mixed up and place it in the refrigerator overnight
6. In the morning, just stir and enjoy!
Have you made overnight oats before?
Share your favorite easy on the go breakfast!