This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MomentsShineWithWindex #CollectiveBias
The summer months have flown by and already we’re thinking about heading back to school soon! Believe me when I say it’s not something that comes lightly with my first born starting Pre-K! I’m sorry, where did my little newborn go and all of a sudden she’s ready for school. As exciting as it is, I’m already that Mom that wants to document every moment of this milestone so I wanted to create a Back To School Sign.
I’ve seen so many parents creating them but I don’t want to keep making them year after year so I thought why not make it easier on myself ( and my crying, impatient “JUST TAKE MY PICTURE MOM!” child ) and make an easy dry erase frame to write and wipe away!
I found everything I needed at my local Kroger. In fact, right now you can purchase 2 Windex® products and get $20 to shop at Shutterfly® ! The offer is valid from 7/15/17 – 12/1/17. Visit herefor terms and conditions. Do you want to know how to make your own reusable back to school sign? Here’s how I made it!
Dry Erase Marker
WindexⓇ Original Glass Cleaner
1. Create your Back to School Sign in Word
2. Print out your sign on 8 x 11 paper
3. Fit your sign into the picture frame
4. Once the sign is secure in the frame, wipe down any excess fingerprints with Windex® Original Glass Cleaner! We use this cleaner all the time to get rid of fingerprints and unwanted dust and dirt, plus it’s always streak free which we love! I also love using the Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner on other surfaces for a fresh, clean scent every time!
5. Using the magic marker, fill in your child’s information such as their name, grade, their teacher’s name and what they want to be when they grow up.
6. Take a picture! Don’t forget to capture the moment on film and the best part is, you just need to wipe off your child’s answers each year and re-write them!
This just makes my life so much easier and I love that I can use it for when my son gets older and heads off to school as well ( cue the tears ) ! I know it’ll never get easier as my children continue to get older but at least I can keep these memories alive with an easy Reusable sign. Who knows, maybe I’ll keep it and continue using it for grandchildren in 20 years!
I'm a wife, mom and coffee addict who lived in the suburbs of Chicago. I want to make sure you feel right at home when you visit my cozy corner so grab a warm cup of coffee and take a peek around. Read More…