Hey there friends! Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds on one of my all time amazing sites, Amazon. Truth be told, I never really used to get into Amazon until recently when so many friends and bloggers started sharing some incredible things that I had to get ( Hey PRIME USERS ) and I loved being able to do a few quick clicks and it was on my way to my house.
Here are a few things that I’m loving right now on Amazon and all items are under $50! Grab them while you can!
1. Best Smelling Laundry Detergent– I’ve shared this on my stories and on a few other blog posts ( HERE ) but I have to say it again! You HAVE to get this detergent. I was skeptical with the price but it’s so worth it because of the smell. Truly! I usually wash our sheets and clothes and have had so many compliments on what perfume I’m wearing from co-workers and friends. Simple- it’s a must have.
2. Books – I usually always get books now from Amazon because it’s so easy to click and grab to start reading. This one I just finished and laughed so hard and this one happens to be one I read a while ago but lost my copy so I got it again ha!
3. Play Clothes For The Kids – I wish I had a few hours at a time to go shop for the kids but truthfully, I love getting them online. This bundle set is perfect for the summer for Lily! You can never have enough Superhero onesies for your little guy. Landon would look so adorable in all of these!
4. Makeup Brushes – I love this set and it’s under $10 too! It has everything I need for foundation, concealers and eye shadows PLUS it’s rose gold so HELLO – I had to add it to my cart! Speaking of brushes- don’t forget this cleaning glove also under $10 to keep your brushes looking their best!
5. iPhone Charges– I always seem to forget my charger when I travel but this one is my favorite because it’s super easy to use PLUS its over 6 feet long so I have a bit of room to move around with it when it’s charging!