The say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. When it comes to my husband, he love anything dealing with his favorite candy; Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. This past Valentine’s Day, I decided to surprise him with a delicious homemade peanut butter pie. Not only is this dessert simple to make but it only requires less then 5 ingredients to do so!
You can make the crust yourself but if you’re a busy parent like myself, I like to purchase the already store bought graham cracker crust which I think still tastes just as good! When the peanut butter craving comes on strong, this is what you want to make in minutes!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8oz) Container Cool Whip
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 bag of miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-crushed
- Blend the cool whip, cream cheese and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups together. ( Save some for the candy topping )
- Pour in pie crust
- Sprinkle topped peanut butter cups on top
- Let pie sit in fridge before serving