I’ve made zoodles a few times and my kid actually enjoy eating these vegetables without realizing that it IS a vegetable. Win win for parents everywhere! Anyways, I thought I’d share the recipe with you in hopes that you also enjoy it, plus with less then 6 ingredients and simmering in a crock pot all day, what’s not to love to throw it in the crock pot and walk away for a few hours?!
1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
1 packet of Italian Seasoning
1 packet of Brown Gravy
1 lb of chuck roast
1 onion ( diced – I use this handy dandy chopper for years! so much easier than watery eyes)
2 c of water
crock pot liner ( optional but always helpful )
1. Line your crockpot
2. Dice your onion ( use THIS )
3. Add chuck roast, diced onion, packet of ranch seasoning, italian seasoning and brown gravy into your crock pot
4. Add 2 c of water over your roast. Spread mixture everywhere
5. Set on low for 8 hours
6. A half hour before you eat, spiralizer zoodles and set aside
7. Shred your beef and add on top of zoodles along with some of the liquid to add as a sauce
8. Serve and enjoy!