If you’re like me, you love to cook meals that are not only delicious but also take little time to prep, cook, and serve. I’ve made these delicious sliders before for parties but thought I’d switch it up and try roast beef sliders.
These ooey-gooey roast beef sliders are simply ones you can make and take with you on the go or enjoy as a sit-down dinner with family. My kids were so excited to devour these little sandwiches. No really- they asked for seconds. You’re welcome!
I love making sliders for larger gatherings too because it’s super simple and easy and I can make so many of them with different flavors in no time and with just a few ingredients that I usually have at hand or I can easily get from any grocery store. These sliders are definitely one of our favorites. I mean, is there anyone who would say no to a delicious slider with melty cheese that’s packed with flavor in each and every bite?
Anyways enough about how much we love this super yummy dinner – I’ll share how easy it is to put together, make and serve!
- 12 Hawaiian Roll pack
- Sliced Roast Beef
- Provolone cheese
- one stick of butter
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic & onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix melted butter, garlic and onion powder, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls or slider buns in half and separate the tops from the bottoms.
- Place the bottoms in a 9×13 baking pan or on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Spread a little bit of the melted butter mixture on the rolls.
- Top with half of the roast beef and then top with cheese.
- Add another layer of roast beef and finish with the top layer of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Brush the melted butter spread on the Hawaiian rolls, cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven.
- Bake uncovered for some minutes, cut and serve immediately.