Sometimes stocking stuffers are the best part about Christmas because you can make them personable, funny, pratical or just a little extra something. I couldn’t believe all your great feedback when I shared on Instagram stories so I hope you can find a little something for everyone with this simple gift guide. The majority of all of these items are all under $25 too!
Gift Guide Items
- Headbands – If you’ve been looking for some great headbands I found this great deal for a set of 6 and only under $14! I can’t wait to get mine! I wanted a variety of styles and options to wear and this is perfect for those looking for an affordable price and colors for the holiday season!
2. Cosmetic Bag– This cosmetic bag looks expensive but it’s under $20! That’s right! This handy makeup bag is comfortably fit your cosmetics or necessity,sunglasses,eyebrow pencils,mascara,lipstick,air cushion,powder and perfume.
3. Chapstick – This chapstick came highly recommended by many of you as one of the best hydrating chapsticks out there! This one is made with 100% naturally sourced ingredients including raspberry seed and jojoba oils. This tinted lip moisturizer is designed to enhance natural lip color and features a hydrating formula that instantly smooths lips. Also this Burt’s Bees Lip Mask is my jam too! PLUS this Laneige kiss me at midnight kit is on major sale!
4. Fitzy Salt Soak – FinchBerry Fizzy Salt Soaks combine bath bombs with dead sea salt, for a magical and relaxing experience. Soften your skin while heightening your mood with this luxurious bath treat! Beautifully layered in eye-catching color combinations.
5. Cozy Socks + Lotion Gift Box Set – Everyone adores cozy socks in their stocking but adding a little lotion in a gift box set can step it up a notch. I love the smell of this pomegranate lotion with these pink socks! It comes in a variety of colors too!
6. Star Rose Gold Hair Pin – These hair pins are trending and super cute for girls and adults alike to add a little fun to their outfit.
7. Hair Rings – Hair ring especially designed for voluminous hair, sports, workout and other activities! Hair caring hair tie with great wearing comfort, water-repellent, non-soaking and compatible with all hair types!
8. Worry Doll – This is such a great gift for those little ones who are still unsure about being away from their parents. Old folklore believes if you tell this small doll your worries and tuck it under your pillow at night, you’ll wake up free of troubles and fresh for the day ahead.
9. Pet Portrait Necklace– If you’ve lost a pet or want them close to you, this pet portrait necklace keeps them extra close this holiday season. It’s an affordable price for any pet lover.
10. PodSkinz AirPods Silicone Cover – Just half an ounce provides protection against the bumps or scratches you might be encountering the holiday season. This keeps your Airpods safe and very hassle free!
11. Rub Away Soap – Have an avid cook that hates the smell of onions, fish or anything with an awful odor on their hands? Using this rub away soap can help eliminate that! Simply rub between your hands as you would with a real bar of soap!
12. Selfie Light – This is the light you need on all your trips! It has a built in rechargeable battery so you don’t need extra batteries. It also has three level light settings for various uses, make up, selfie photos, dark scenery vlogging etc.
13. Couples: Questions to Start Great Conversations – These conversation starters for couples include thought-provoking questions for couples to get to know each other on a new level.
14. OMG It’s SO Me candle– Have a friend who loves PSL’s?! This candle is “SO THEM” ha and a great little stocking stuffer to grab!
15. Nail Red Gel Set – This gorgeous nail polish set has various colors with Love Red , Plum Velvet, Wisteria Purple, and Flamingo Pink. These colors are perfect for 2019 holidays!
I hope you’re able to find these items helpful in stocking those stuffings this year for your kids, in -laws, loved ones, friends, neighbors and more! Happy holiday everyone! If there is anything I missed share the comments below!