First of all, I can’t believe that June is almost finished here! It’s the perfect kick off to hot days, long nights and lots of sunshine. Summer also means lots of eating, BBQ’s with friends and indulging in new recipes. While I was shopping yesterday and noticed these Light Life Smart Dogs in the refrigerated section, and threw them in my shopping cart to try. Thanks to MomMeets, they contacted me to share my review of these meatless smart dogs so let’s dive in into the good stuff friends!
Light Life Smart Dogs are veggie hot dogs. They’re made with soy protein and what gluten but like a real hot dog, they have the highest quality ingredients. Since my toddler and husband are not into veggies, I thought why not incorporate these meatless dogs into something fun for dinner ( plus my vegetarian best friend got in on the action as well! ). Bring on the Smart Dogs In A Blanket!
– 1 package of Light Life Smart Dogs
– Can of Pillsbury Crescent Dough
-Ketchup/Mustard for side dipping
1. Roll out triangles of dough
2. Wrap each Smart Dog into a triangle
3. Place on baking sheet
4. Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until golden brown
5. Cut into bite sized pieces and serve with your favorite condiment on the side.