If there is one thing this Mom of almost two loves to do it’s put her feet up, grab a cup of my favorite coffee and binge watch a TV show. There have been several over the years I not only love to watch just once but several times. Sounds crazy I know but I just get so lost in all the characters, plot and twists and turns! Need a few shows to binge watch yourself? Here are my top 6 favorites!
1. Parenthood – I started this series when I was pregnant with Lily and then going into my Maternity leave a few years ago. I couldn’t stop watching it was so addicting! The relationships, the people, the family..it just gave me all the feels and one you’ll love to watch with yours!
2. LOST – I watched this in college and finally got Zach to jump the bandwagon with me because I still kept talking about how great it was. He’s finally hooked and he can’t stop chatting about it either!
3. Dexter – I wasn’t sure if I was going to love this show because blood and guts aren’t really my thing. Well, game changer my friends because it’s much more than that and I found it absolutely fascinating!
4. Breaking Bad – Like Dexter, I wasn’t sure if I was going to be on the bandwagon with this show but again, everyone had been talking about it. It was so hypnotic, so engaging and such great twist that I would actually try to stay up until midnight to get 2-3 episodes in after work.
5. FRIENDS – We all know I’m a FRIENDS fanatic and I love that this show is always on TV. I still quote it to this day.
6. Gilmore Girls – I’ll be honest and say I actually never watched all of the seasons until a few months ago! WHAT?! I remember my girlfriends loving it in high school and now I can see why! The mother daughter relationship, the romance, the witty one liners. I mean it’s amazing.