This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AGummyYouCanTrust #CollectiveBias
It’s been a crazy last few weeks! Between getting things ready for the Holidays, wrapping a few early Christmas gifts and getting the house ready for my sister to visit in a few weeks, I’ve been on the go! Thankfully I’m able to carry many of the essentials I need in my bag. Actually, a few of you were asking what on earth I put in my purse so I thought I’d share a few of those items with you today!
1. Water – I’m not always an avid water drinker, so that is usually why I make it a point to keep a water bottle in my purse at all times. Between running errands, making it on time to work meetings or play dates for the kids, I feel as if I’m just dying of thirst! Carrying a water bottle with me just reminds me to keep drinking and stay hydrated!
2. Snacks – You all know I’m a huge snacker! I love easy snacks like trail mix, protein bars or something I can just continue to munch on while on the go! Some of my favorite snacks are always super easy and some I even involve my toddler to help me with snacks too!
3. Vitamins – Keeping up with eating and drinking, I have to throw vitamins in the mix as well! I’m so happy that I found Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies ! They give me 25000 mcg biotin and 100 mg vitamin c per serving! The best part is, because they are gummies, I don’t feel like taking these medicine is a chore plus the various mixed berry, cranberry and blueberry flavors are all ones I enjoy! These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified making them a “Gummy You Can Trust”! The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a third party nonprofit organization that verifies products for purity, potency, and quality. Nature Made® gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your gummies.
4. Phone charger – As a blogger, I have to stay connected to followers but also for my family to get a hold of me too! I have to keep an phone charger in my purse at all times because my phone ends up dying quicker then I’d like it to!
5. Notebook and Pen – I tend to always carry a notebook and pen with me because when an idea strikes for a blog post ( or the 1000 lists I make for everything for our family ) I still like to write it down to remember for later. Having a fun and cute notebook doesn’t hurt either!
For whatever the day decides to throw my way, I know I’ve got everything I need with these 5 items and can tackle all of it! So tell me friends, what is in your bag? Are vitamins included? Learn more about Nature Made and USP here!
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent any diseases.