I love when Friday comes around. I’m pretty sure we all do right. Last week with our big hype for Lily’s party and turning the big TWO left us exhausted but excited to keep hosting more events at our home. Of course, my husband volunteered our home again for the Superbowl festivities on Sunday so we’re off to grab more fun DIY activities, games and of course, food ideas to keep our friends happy and entertained. It should be a fun time.
Let’s share some things I’m loving this week below. As always, I love to hear what you’re enjoying this week in the comments below. So many of you keep getting me in to trouble with your love of books, shopping and fun places to eat. I’m going to go broke soon because I just want to do everything you share! Thanks!
1. The Skimm– Somehow I never knew about this little gem on the web until my sister shared it with me. For those of you who are in the dark like myself, is an news article sent to your inbox every morning giving you the updated news of the day around the world. They have quick, easy to read articles that keep you informed without reading 5 pages worth of unnecessary information. It’s my new way to keep in the know with everything.
2. Bloggers– So many of you have been reaching out to me sharing some valuable and sweet comments about how much you’re enjoying my posts and feeds on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts. I just had to give ya’ll a personally shout out because you make my day with them! I’ll be sharing my review of why I re-branded soon and the amazing lady behind creating this gorgeous space for me.
3. Pink Lily Boutique-This store has some of the cutest clothing every single day! The best part is you can actually save 10% on your entire purchase when you use “REPCAIT10” at check out! Who wouldn’t want to save a little bit of money while loving your new items? I feel like I may buy the entire store.
4. Audio Books- With an hour commute just one way to my work, I needed something to pass the time. Some of you may know I’m a librarian and of course having a book along with me is the best way to keep up with reading( or in this case listening) to some great novels and keeping me sane during awful peak travel times. If you have any book recommendations let me know! And I hope you’re all enjoying reading The Happiness Project for our book club this month. I’m really enjoying it thus far!
5. Tassel Necklaces- I admit I’m usually the last to get on the fashion trend but these tassel necklaces are on repeat now! I just love how cute and colorful they are, plus they make each outfit I wear stand out! Would you wear them too?
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-73565457-1’, ‘auto’);