I’m hoping you’re enjoying this Friday as much as I am. Currently I got to work a little early so I can sip some hot coffee and write this up before my day begins. A lot of you had a great time last night chatting on Twitter watching Scandal! I have to say I felt like we were all sitting in my living room together with our glasses of wine, screaming and laughing at all the same parts. Thanks for making me feel connected with you all. If you weren’t able to chat, make sure you stop by next week!
So, I’ve gathered some fun favorites to share with you all today. Some are fun posts that are coming up in the next while others are random ones I found while browsing online. Hope you enjoy it and as always feel free to comment what you’re enjoying this week in the comment section. I love reading them and always responding!
1. Clothing Rack. This stunning clothing rack from Urban Outfitters. I mean,I’m pretty sure I’d love to see some of my favorite pieces hanging by a window too. Wouldn’t you agree?
2. The Kenra Platinum Revive System This review is coming up soon as some of you saw on my Snapchat but I wanted to just share that so far after receiving these products, I’m super excited to share with you all some great results. I have super thick, wavy hair and these have helped to tame, straighten and make me hair feel extremely soft. Stay tuned!
3. Bloggers. Yes I’m talking to all of you. This week has been a crazy emotional one and without all of you out there supporting, encouraging and sharing with me that I’m doing great and to continue to keep blogging..well thank you. I started this blog just to stay in touch with friends and family back home but so many have reached out to me and I honestly can’t say enough about how amazing each one you is. Ya’ll are my favorites!
4. The Happiness Project. Those of you that joined the book club in February congrats! We made it through the month and I can’t wait to read all your reviews on Monday about what you thought of the book. Those that want to link up, grab the Book Club Button on the side bar, write up your review and then link it up Monday morning. So simple! Also, voting ends tomorrow for our March Book Club so be sure to cast your vote ( I’ll be sharing the winner on Monday too! ).
5. Lasting Relationships. My sister sent me this article yesterday about how lasting relationships come in forms of these 2 particular traits. Does your marriage have them? It’s a great article for you and your significant other to read.
6. Scandal Sweatshirt. You guys went crazy for this sweatshirt last night on my Instagram! I knew you would as I’m a huge Scandal fan but man, I’m not sure what it is about this season but I can’t get into it. Anyone else?! If you’re looking to join my Gladiator gang, you can save 15% when you use code COZYCORNER at Ruffles With Love !
Are you watching Scandal?